Part 1- Make enough copies for your students to work in pairs.
- Give eah student a picture (St A or St B).
- Pair work: Students read the cartoon and think about the questions they have to ask to find the information missing.
- Students ask questions and complete the blanks in the cartoon.
- Write 3 qualities you want your perfect boyfriend/girlfriend to have
- Write 3 things he or she does/doesn't do for you.
- PW - Compare your lists and give reasons.
- Write a paragraph describing your perfect boyfriend/girlfriend.
St A and St B